With prior experiences in first-class French and international law firms, we founded the firm in 2017 with a single ambition in mind: creating a top-level law firm dedicated to business dispute resolution.
We are convinced that an independent law firm bringing together lawyers sharing complementary fields of expertise can bring a unique added value to our clients.
Our combined experiences allow us designing the best legal strategy in accordance with our clients.
Our client base includes French and foreign CEOs, investment funds and banking and financial institutions.
In 2020, our law firm was ranked among the top 50 best French business law firms by the newspaper Le Point.
- Institutional arbitration (ICC, AFA, LCIA, AAA)
- Ad hoc arbitration
- Enforcement of arbitral awards
- Annulment proceedings
- Appeal against orders of enforcement of arbitral awards
Counsel of an international group in an ICC arbitration concerning the rehabilitation of an industrial site
Counsel of an investment fund in an LCIA arbitration regarding the enforcement of a service agreement
Annulment proceedings before the Paris Court of Appeals against an arbitral award rendered in Morocco by an ICC Tribunal on the grounds of article 1520 of the French Code of Civil Procedure (violation of the international public order and of the arbitrator’s mission)
Annulment proceedings before the Paris Court of Appeals against an exequatur order of an arbitral award rendered in Tunisia on the grounds of articles 1520 and 1525 of the French Code of Civil Procedure (violation of the international public order, violation of the arbitrator’s mission and violation of the adversarial principle)
- Post-acquisition disputes
- Enforcement of earn out clauses
- Enforcement of price adjustment clauses
- Enforcement of assets and liabilities warranties
Counsel of a French investment fund in the context of proceedings regarding the payment of a post-acquisition price addition.
Counsel of a shareholder seeking the annulment of a share purchase agreement on the grounds of deceit for the omission of a determining information.
- Undue use of majority powers
- Enforcement of shareholders agreements
- Enforcement of sale and purchase promises
- Enforcement of shareholders exclusion clauses
Counsel of a receiver in the context of proceedings initiated against him for issues related to operations carried out during the liquidation of the company.
Defense of a minority shareholder’s interests: proceedings seeking to guarantee his monetary claim against the company and implementation of a mediation process.
- Unfair competition (denigration, parasitism, counterfeiting)
- Enforcement and termination of commercial contracts
- Debt recovery
- Sudden termination of established commercial relationships
Counsel of a fashion and luxury company in proceedings for unfair competition and parasitism initiated against a competitor
Counsel of an American pharmaceutical laboratory in proceedings for sudden termination of established commercial relationships against one of its service providers (communication agency)
- Collection of evidence before trial on the grounds of article 145 of the French Code of Civil Procedure
- Appointment of judicial experts
Led the defense of a top-level nutrition company in the context of proceedings for the collection of evidence carried out at its head office and the residence of its director
Counsel of a company director in the context of proceedings for the collection of evidence at his personal residence (appeal against the order)
White collar crime
- Misuse of companies’ assets
- Breach of trust
- Insider trading
- Presentation of inaccurate financial statements
Defense of a French company prosecuted for fraud in the context of a company sale. Securing an agreement resulting in the termination of the prosecution
Defense of a bank director in criminal proceedings for misuse of companies’ assets: assisting during the custody phase (garde à vue), during the judicial investigation and during the trial before the criminal court
Revocation of managers
- Appointment of receivers and court administrators
- Executive civil liability
- Executive criminal liability
- Legal and statutory revocation of managers
- Executive dismissal
Appointment of a court administrator in charge of leading the revocation proceedings against a marketplace director refusing to call a shareholder’s assembly upon the request of the shareholders seeking to revoke him
Enforcement of a bad leaver clause
- Proceedings before French enforcement judge (juge de l’exécution)
- Provisional measures, attachment and seizure of assets (saisie attribution, saisie conservatoire, saisie vente)
Seizure of assets in the context of a claim against a strategy consulting company
Registration of a judicial mortgage on real property in order to guarantee the collection of debt obligations.