Tech and blockchain litigation
The firm represents its tech clients in the context of disputes related to the blockchain ecosystem, cryptocurrencies, marketplaces and softwares.
Our team has developed an expertise in disputes related to investments in digital assets.
- Defense of numerous victims of fraud causing the disappearance of their assets (RR Crypto, Cash Angels etc.)
- Defense of a platform selling NFTs against a business partner regarding the allocation of tokens during an initial coin offering (ICO) and in the context of a conflict against a minority shareholder
- Defense of a company in the context of its ICO against a journalist who held denigrating and defamatory statements on Twitter and Youtube;
- Defense of clients who saw their crypto-assets frozen by exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, Kraken etc.) based on claims of money laundering, terrorism funding (LCB-FT) and KYC.
- Class actions for cryptocurrencies investors
- Advising clients in the context of litigation related to Initial Coin Offering
- Assiting clients in seizing various types crypto assets (stable coins such as Tether USDT and crypto assets such as Ethereum and Bitcoin)
- Filing arbitral proceedings against exchanges (Binance, Coinbase, Crypto.com, Kraken etc.